19 July, 2010

lets pretend the airplanes in the nightsky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now


I was walking home in my stolen bowling shoes and a borrowed umbrella, I felt incredibly scared as I heard the sound of raindrops hitting the thin fabric over my head. I felt myself zoning in and out of thought, going from terrified to feeling safe.
In the dark I saw the cross on top of the church, there were beautiful lights surrounding it, it was like a rainbow of lights going from behind the cross, over it and ending at the front. I thought to myself, "sometimes I get why people believe in the divine." I followed the road around the church, I saw the big light set to shine onto the cross, when thinking, "then again, there's always a reasonable explanation."


I didn't look back a single time on my way home.
> Maybe it means I shouldn't look back this time,
maybe it means I can't do it again.

No comments: