17 June, 2011



And he dumped me, just like that. The day after saying he did love me still, that he was still coming. After time and time again breaking my heart. Shattering it, and pissing on the pieces. It's a bit amusing, how he's the one leaving me, don't you think? I should have left ages ago, I know that.
But what's funnier, is that I'm probably the only person that will ever understand him better than he understands himself. The one that understood his feelings and his mistakes - to stand by him regardless of that. That forgave him time and time again, because I had been there. I had gone through what he was going through. A girl that loves him, loved him, even when he hurt me so bad I had to turn to self injury, and even hospitalization.
You might think I was weak to stay with him, but no. It wasn't weakness. It was strength. When I went through what he went through, and similar stuff to what I had felt, people left me. Never gave me a chance, never understood that something was out of my control. And I promised myself to never do that to anyone, to hurt them 'cause of who they were, and what they were going through.
But he was great, sometimes so wonderful and amazing. But when there's more pain than pleasure, it was doomed to fail. It still hurts, but not as much as it has in the past. Not as much as he thought it would. I still hope he will realize how good I was, and how good I would be for him. That's all. End of. Forever alone.


No comments: