28 June, 2011

Mostly I'm doing well without him. Better than any of us expected. I do feel alone, and unloveable, but I've felt that for the most of my life, so I can manage. But once in a while - like when I can't sleep, I get to thinking about all the lovely things we had, the little things.
"Good morning baby."
But the worst part of missing someone, and something, is knowing that you're alone in feeling that way. That the other person seem to be completely so over you, that what used to be there between you, is fading, like it never truly was. That's the worst.
Sometimes I think; maybe if I don't talk to him for awhile, maybe then he'll miss me just a little; but the ugly truth is that if I did that, he'd probably forget me all together.
'Cause I'm nothing, absolutely nothing.

No comments: