21 February, 2012

It's 2:30 am, I'm unable to sleep, and have work tomorrow.
Going to sleep without having to said good night to him isn't that easy, it's unusual, like something's missing, and well, it is. I know it'll calm down eventually, but as of now there's so much rumbling around inside my head, things seem to get to me a whole lot easier. A teasing comment can feel like a kick to the face, and a loving statement like stone cold mockery. - I do manage to get my mind on the right track -sometimes, when I give myself a few minutes to reflect on certain things. But all in all, my emotions overpower logic. Even when the emotions i'm having are complete bullshit.

- But what I was supposed to be writing, is
we both felt it, when we just started talking. Even after a couple of days, we both knew there was something there, something big,. Something that probably shouldn't be felt after only a few days, some intense connection, like we had known each other for years. I could tell he was feeling it, and i'm sure he could tell that I was too, even though none of us dared saying. It felt like I could tell him everything, this stranger, - and I could.
We fit together, even with our huge differences. We work.

My brain isn't working properly, it's overloading on chaos, glitter, and romantic sappy shit.
And Mark, I blame you!

:-)

No comments: